I have syntax error when i execute littles programs (drag and drop) in C on Fedora...

bastidesamuel at neuf.fr bastidesamuel at neuf.fr
Thu Apr 7 11:49:13 UTC 2005

When I do ./prog
> it return to me
> ./popo: line 4: syntax error near unexpected token `('
> ./popo: line 4: `int main(void)'
>

> I tried to search with google the problem it tell me that i must put
"return 0 ;"
> at the end but .. I have the same error i dont understand .
>
> Thank you very much for help , sam ...

> Try this

$ mv prog prog.c
$ make prog
$ ./prog
Paul.

Thank you Paul,
 so i have changed the name  prog.c unstead of prog
but "make prog.c" result "nothing to do ",maybe my little program is not
makeable
I don't know I have tried a lot of " how to begin in C"programs but
these errors are blocking me.
Thank you for a reply sam ...