printing to Novell printer from Fedora 2

Hi,

I would like to print to our Novell printer from my Fedora 2 box. I have
installed ncpfs package and set up the printer, but the print jobs I sent
just sit in the queue and nothing is printing.

What is the server setting for the queue type properties? Is it the
printer ip?

I would appreciate any suggestions as to how I may resolve this problem.
Thank you.

Olga