When are KDE and KFCE getting updated in FC?

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Fri Apr 8 00:45:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 20:39 -0400, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> I was just curious as to when KDE and XFCE are going to get updated for
> Fedora. I'm aware of the kde-redhat repo. But I've had bad experiences
> from there, so I rather the main update stream. Right now it looks like
> FC only goes up to KDE 3.3.1 , while XFCE goes up to 4.0.6. However the
> current release version of KDE is 3.4.0 and that of XFCE is 4.2.1.

I can tell you that I am using 3.4 from the kde rpms with no problems
whatsoever.
Kill Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm
Today's Spam Trap Adds:  http://www.TQMcube.com/BlockedToday
RBLDNSD HowTo:           http://www.TQMcube.com/rbldnsd.htm