"Actions" Menu: Can anyone tell me where the XML files are located?

WP Hewitt wphewitt at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 01:14:45 UTC 2005

Hi
    I would like to modify the "Actions" menu on the Gnome Panel...... I
want to move some things around.....
But, I serached the whole filesystem and cannot find the config files
for it.... I know where "Applications" is and can mod it, but I would
like to modify the "Actions" menu.....

    I looked at freedesktop, wrote the list there and searched
Google..... Cant seem to find any info anywhere....

I am interested in editing the files, nothing from a GUI.....

Any hints, advice etc..... would be appreciated......

OTOH, perhaps this is a secret?

TIA

WPH