Re: When are KDE and KFCE getting updated in FC?

David Cary Hart wrote:

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 20:39 -0400, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I was just curious as to when KDE and XFCE are going to get updated for Fedora. I'm aware of the kde-redhat repo. But I've had bad experiences from there, so I rather the main update stream. Right now it looks like FC only goes up to KDE 3.3.1 , while XFCE goes up to 4.0.6. However the current release version of KDE is 3.4.0 and that of XFCE is 4.2.1.

I can tell you that I am using 3.4 from the kde rpms with no problems
whatsoever.

So what process did you go through to update?