Re: What's up with gcc?

> The compiler has got better, I think you'll find... bad things that were
> silently ignored in previous versions now get you an error.  And that's
> a good thing rather than a bad thing.

Ohh... Well...
Maybe, but for a such lame user as me, it is not funny every time when I want to compile new program read and edit the sources. :(

Why I even can't compile older versions of gcc? They not comply standarts too?

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=57977&topic_id=14438&forum=6#forumpost57977