Re: When are KDE and KFCE getting updated in FC?

On Apr 8, 2005 10:39 AM, kevin kempter dataintellect com
<kevin kempter dataintellect com> wrote:
> I use KDE and I would like to configue this KDE-Redhat repo you mention here
> but I don't know what this is or how to configure it.Can you please explain
> it to me?

You can find all details at:
http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

Cheers.

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
If at first you don't succeed...
                              ...skydiving is not for you.