Quanta+: There's gotta be a better way

I love Quanta+; it's great for editing almost every web application I've got.

But where it sucks is in editing files that live on a server accessible ONLY
by FTP.  Instead of having to add a bunch of files and folders to a project,
wouldn't it make much more sense to simply let you browse the remote FTP
sever with an interface much like Macromedia's HomeSite?  Maybe I'm just
spoiled.  But if there are hundreds of files associated with the application,
adding files and folders can take forever.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com