Re: What's up with gcc?

Hey, just understand me right - I not against the progress - I just live in a country, where  downloading of every megabyte of data costs me pretty much money. That's why I can't often download new versions of software.

But I found, what Fedora have great packets called compat-gcc!
If I use it instead gcc package, I can compile my programs without problems.
Thanks a lot!

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=58024&topic_id=14438&forum=6#forumpost58024