Re: Quanta+: There's gotta be a better way

Richard Crawford wrote:

I love Quanta+; it's great for editing almost every web application I've got.

But where it sucks is in editing files that live on a server accessible ONLY by FTP. Instead of having to add a bunch of files and folders to a project, wouldn't it make much more sense to simply let you browse the remote FTP sever with an interface much like Macromedia's HomeSite? Maybe I'm just spoiled. But if there are hundreds of files associated with the application, adding files and folders can take forever.

Unless I'm mistakign what you're saying, Quanta has been able to do that since at least FC2.