FC3: lost a program

hello,
i wanted to install "wine" so i could run some windows programs. so i
downloaded the RPM. then i unpacked the package. but now i don't know
where it installed everything. usually when i installed an RPM i could
see it in my menu but now i cant find it. on the site of wine i could
not find an answer to my question, so i hope some one here can help me.