Re: Minimized windows disappear in FC3

hi,
you need to add the panel that hold the apllication minimized to your main pannel (right click the panel -> add panel, or smothing like that)

 i dont remember the name of the panel, but i'm sure you will find it..

Tom Eastgard wrote:
I am reposting as I did not see any feedback the first time....

Tom Eastgard wrote:
All -

Strange problem with FC3 install that I haven't seen mentioned on the list:  Whenever I minimize a window, it disappears. There's not the usual box/icon/whatever in the panel that one would normally click on to  restore said window.

The process continues to run, but I have to start another instance of hte app to get it back up on my desktop.  Needless to say, work is not saved.

Wondering if there's a config parm somewhere that I've missed...?

Ideas?

TIA,

Larspa