Re: How should I react to break in attempts

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I'm gettign mail from logwatch as to the following:

root (en201247.uac63.hknet.com): 3 Time(s)

What's my best plan of action to respond to such? Yes I root logins via sshd disabled.

Thanks for the advice.

This host is really tring it's best at sshd, there are many attempts to my sshd. Is it a good idea to just block that ip via iptables?