Re: What is Objective-C

On Apr 9, 2005 3:31 AM, eran <adserath cse mrt ac lk> wrote:
> Hello Dear,
>                 Can any one please tell me what is meant by Objective-C.
>                      Thanks.
>                                 Eran.

Hi Eran,
Google is your friend :)
http://www.google.com/search?q=objective+c&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
and the first hit:
http://www.dekorte.com/Objective-C/

I've never done anything with it, but it looks like it is C with
support for objects (hence the name).  But from the above website
looks like object handling is quite different from C++.  You probably
only want C and/or C++, though.

Jonathan