What is the official/semi-official positon of Fedora on KDE?

What is the official/semi-official positon of Fedora on KDE? I ask this because from a previous thread I came under the impression that Fedora didn't care too much:

-> no easy ability to select KDE and primary desktop environment in Anaconda
-> no easily findable method to permanently switch to KDE
-> switchdesk command does not give option (as far as I know) to switch from GDM to KDM
-> slow to update KDE

I kinda like Fedora. But I also like KDE. So I just like to know the position held by Fedora, so I can decide not to depend on them for things KDE. I hear the kde-redhat project is very good.