What is the official/semi-official positon of Fedora on KDE?

Arthur Pemberton dalive at flashmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:54:34 UTC 2005

What is the official/semi-official positon of Fedora on KDE? I ask this
because from a previous thread I came under the impression that Fedora
didn't care too much:

-> no easy ability to select KDE and primary desktop environment in Anaconda
-> no easily findable method to permanently switch to KDE
-> switchdesk command does not give option (as far as I know) to switch
from GDM to KDM
-> slow to update KDE

I kinda like Fedora. But I also like KDE. So I just like to know the
position held by Fedora, so I can decide not to depend on them for
things KDE. I hear the kde-redhat project is very good.