Re: What is the official/semi-official positon of Fedora on KDE?

On Saturday 09 April 2005 06:54, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> I kinda like Fedora. But I also like KDE. So I just like to know the
> position held by Fedora, so I can decide not to depend on them for
> things KDE. I hear the kde-redhat project is very good.

I like Fedora a lot as well, and KDE is my desktop of choice (after finding
the fish protocol yesterday -- duh -- I can't imagine going back to GNOME,
even though I was a GNOME buy for years).  I've found the kde-redhat project
quite useful and an excellent resource, which integrates quite well with
Fedora.  They're currently offering KDE 3.4, which I love.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com