I just want one more option in the FC Kernels

Pierre Pelletier pierre.pelletier at cegepat.qc.ca
Sat Apr 9 14:21:52 UTC 2005

I suggest to flash your BIOS.  I did it on my P3 500 MHz and I really do
not regret.  It has opened full functionnalities of ATA bus with
breaking those MB barriers on HD. I now have a 200GB that works really
nice. And it was much less difficult than I thought to flash my BIOS. Of
course, you must take care of making backup of your .bin old flash just
in case !
Best regards !

Pierre Pelletier