Options to print odd and even pages with PDF !!!

Hello,
Is there a PDF viewer or other text processing software I could use to print even or odd pages only. I want to print both sides of my already numerous pages of doc. Up to now, I need to go back into XP for this service. Is it in a Todo list somewhere on some printing projects or CUPS system ?
Thank you in advance !

Pierre Pelletier