What is the official/semi-official positon of Fedora on KDE?

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Apr 9 17:00:19 UTC 2005

Leaf wrote:

> My mistake, you did mention FC4 and I missed it.  Keep in mind also that the
> versions I received were from the kde-redhat repo, I am not sure if that is
> what is one FC4.  Also FC4 itself is likely your issue, the release that is.
> Did you list these issues as bugs?

My simple question is, has someone figured out the improvements in the
new KDE vs. the current version. This thread is not about FC4 - I
mentioned it in passing to refer to how I'd happenned to experiment with
the new KDE. Many are running the new KDE under FC3, and are praising it
greatly. I'm just curious what it is they like about it.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA