To download or not to download that is the question!

hello everybody,
I have just seen on the redhat site that fc4 test 2 will come out on the eleventh of April. Is this on schedule? Just wat to know because I am at the moment downloading test one on the torrent!! It might just well be a waste of time. Do I make the dvd or do I wait? Thanks very much. John Brennan-Sardou.