OpenOffice.org language pack

Hello List,

I just returned from a longer journey and gave my pc "apt-get update &&
apt-get upgrade" and went away. Everything gone well, but with
OpenOffice.org. The language pack has been deinstalled. In synaptic I
saw, that it still has a smaller version number (and so a different
dependancy), than the rest of the office suite.

Is the rest coming, or not?

Thanks for any hint,
--
Tibor Attila ANCA