Re: GUI for iptables

Pete wrote:
Wanna reveal where the proper place for those
predefined port settings in Firewall Builder is? :-)
In case I feel like sitting in front of my computer
for a whole week until 5 AM sometime down the road, I
might give it another try.

In FWBuilder the left column has a dropdown menu selector at the top. Default selection is user - if you click on the arrow, you can select standard to get a list of predefined objects including services with starndard ports settings. These objects can be copied over to your user tab, or just applied to your rules in the right hand pane.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA