Fedora 3 (iso discs 2 and 3)

Geoff Pitt geoff_pitt at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 9 22:08:16 UTC 2005

Hi

I had major hassle getting the iso CDs burnt on my win98 machine to pass
the media test.  Took about 10 CDs to get two good ones, so i tried the
install any how (to blank HDD space) and it worked OK.  The first iso
had passed but two and three which were both use for a workstation
installation were OK.

Don't know if this is of any help but if you're installing somewhere you
can't do any damage...

Cheers

Geoff