Requesting Help

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 22:33:39 UTC 2005

On Saturday 09 April 2005 03:19 am, eran wrote:
> Hello,
>  I am a new comer to Linux. So I haven't clear idea even how to request
> a help from the others. My first questing is how to compile a C++ source
> code in Linux.
>     Thanks.
>      Eran.
If I understand correctly.

If you you installed Fedora as a workstation (or installed everything) g++,
the C++ compiler should have been automatically installed.

Typically for sources downloaded in xterm
1) ./configure
2) make
3) make install

As far as IDE's I use KDE and kdevelop but there are others S.A. motor or
anjunta
.
I would Google ' IDE Fedora OR linux rpm'
--
John H Ludwig