Re: Two questions: install ndiswrapper & config Nvidia drivers

Well... I think I might have figured out my first question about wireless-tools... I ran the following commands:

rpm -e --nodeps wireless-tools
yum install wireless-tools

All seems ok at the moment.. but I hope I didn't break anything...

The question still remains about how I got opengl to work under the new nvidia drivers.

p.s. (does this forum have an edit function?)

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=58380&topic_id=14629&forum=4#forumpost58380