Re: Options to print odd and even pages with PDF !!!

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Pierre Pelletier wrote:

Is there a PDF viewer or other text processing software I could use to print even or odd pages only. I want to print both sides of my already numerous pages of doc. Up to now, I need to go back into XP for this service. Is it in a Todo list somewhere on some printing projects or CUPS system ?

This should do the trick. Please 'man mpage' for more details. I may have forgotten an important option.

cat PDFFILE | acroread -toPostScript | mpage -1 -jPAGESPECS -PPRINTER

regards. Itay

itayf u washington edu  /  +1 (206) 543 9040  /  U of Washington