Re: OpenOffice.org language pack

Anca Tibor- Attila a écrit :
Hello List,

I just returned from a longer journey and gave my pc "apt-get update &&
apt-get upgrade" and went away. Everything gone well, but with
OpenOffice.org. The language pack has been deinstalled. In synaptic I
saw, that it still has a smaller version number (and so a different
dependancy), than the rest of the office suite.

Is the rest coming, or not?

Thanks for any hint,

In FC4 test 1 ?

I had the same problem. It's a problem in the directory structure.

Solution for me :
- uninstall all openoffice.org package
- delete file (rm -rf /usr/lib/openoffice.org1.9*)
- install all the new versions (from cache as i use yum)

Remi.