Re: Someone tell this dude...

On Apr 9, 2005 5:40 PM, Scot L. Harris <webid cfl rr com> wrote:
> And it lets the "challenge" message go through?
>
> Seems like a spammer interested in reaching out to people using TMDA
> would then just add the appropriate X header to the spam message which
> should allow it to get through undetected.

Wrong. You simply ASSUME that's what it means, but apparently didn't
read what I wrote. NO it doesn't simply allow the challenge to go
through, it means that if it sees the header, it does not send another
challenge message. Until the sender responds to the challenge, or
until the TMDA user manually releases the message from the web
interface or command line interface, the message is still held in the
quarantine.

--

David
Registered Linux User 383030 (since everyone else was doing it 8-)