Where is Linux Source Directory?

Hi

I'm trying to set up wlan-ng on FC3 when I run make config it can't find the kernal source code at the default location and so gives an error message. I've tried whereis linux at /. and it gives usr/include/linux, so I've tried entering this in the make config dialogue but still get the same error. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Cheers

Geoff