Re: Grub is gone after upgrade to KDE 3.4

kevin kempter dataintellect com wrote:
On Monday 11 April 2005 07:51, Richard Crawford wrote:

On Sunday 10 April 2005 19:44, kevin kempter dataintellect com wrote:

I updated to KDE 3.4 and now my login is the KDE default (i.e. no grub)
How can I get it back?

I'm not sure I understand this. Are you saying that when you turn on your computer, before the kernel even loads, you are presented with the KDE login screen?

I had an Idiot-moment. Sorry. My graphical login screen is gone. Now I onle see the standard KDE login box

Control Center, System Administration, Login Manager, Administrator Mode.