Re: FC3 cd1 missing file ?

When I insert disk 1 it asks me if I would like to perform a check. I say "ok" and at 94% the check stops for a moment then indicates that the result is: FAIL.

Im sorry I do not know what you mean by "md5sum. I also do not know what "linux ide=nodma" is. I do not know how to 'repair' an ISO file using bittorrent.

Thank you for your reply and I would be happy if you could help me further.

Thank you again
-Tom

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org