Re: Loading bttv module at boot?

kwhiskers, the card has worked flawlessly for about 1 month now, tvtime,
zapping, xawtv, and even recording live tv with mythtv.

All of this since day I installed the card.

I have no complaints with its operation, the problem has always been the
reboot the system I must manually modprobe bttv to load it.

I can hotplug my digital camera, sandisk flashcard reader, and even my
CX6600 Epson PCS and all work fine.

I use /dev/video0 for video capture and /dev/audio for sound capture.

The only thing that I question is the marking on the chip, the chip
reads: Conexant BT878A.  Which I understand is the successor to the
original Brooktree chip.  I guess conexant bought them out.....

I do appreciate you suggestions and thought.

John