Re: why my nessus has no GUI included

On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 11:12 -0700, M E Fieu wrote:
> >It meant posting the reply
> > after the previous message asked.  Like what I do
> > now.
> >  I hope I got it right.
>
> Oopss..  "like what I do now"  Wrong...  I meant like
> what I do now is bottom-post

This is much better - thank you. Not only are you now posting in the
right place, but probably more importantly you're trimming the text that
you're replying to so that there's just enough of it to see what it is
that you're writing about. So many people wastefully include lots of
unrelated text (including signatures) and it's nice to see that you
haven't fallen into that bad habit :-)

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul city-fan org>