Re: Loading bttv module at boot?

John L. Pierce wrote:

kwhiskers, the card has worked flawlessly for about 1 month now, tvtime,
zapping, xawtv, and even recording live tv with mythtv.

All of this since day I installed the card.

I have no complaints with its operation, the problem has always been the
reboot the system I must manually modprobe bttv to load it.

The goal is of course to get it to work without manually fiddling with anything. Do file a bug report in bugzilla.redhat.com

regards
Rahul