Creating sendmail.cf from sendmail.mc

Hi All,

am embarking on learning sendmail and this page,

http://www.feep.net/sendmail/tutorial/config/generate-cf-from-mc.html

says to run this command,

Run this command:

m4 ../m4/cf.m4 filename.mc > sendmail.cf

(Of course, replace filename.mc with the name of your file.)

But, FC3 doesn't seem to have a cf/cf dir anywhere. I see that the sendmail.cf and .mc files are contained in /etc/mail. What command is needed to make a new .cf from the .mc I adjusted.? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.