Re: Creating sendmail.cf from sendmail.mc

Paul Howarth wrote:

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 15:45 +0900, Mark Sargent wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Mark Sargent wrote:

But, FC3 doesn't seem to have a cf/cf dir anywhere. I see that the sendmail.cf and .mc files are contained in /etc/mail. What command is needed to make a new .cf from the .mc I adjusted.? Cheers.

Just restart the service. The sendmail script in /etc/rc.d/init.d/sendmail does everything
regards
Rahul

Hi All,

hmmm, ok, that's easy, isn't it..cheers.

Note that this will only work if you have the sendmail-cf package installed (which puts the files you were looking for in /usr/share/sendmail-cf).

Paul.

Hi All,

ok, thanx, I've installed it. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.