Re: FC3 Install / Graphics Crash

david9r wrote:
Wow,
My first install went perfect. Then 15 minutes later the screen went into kalidiscope mode. I tried 5 more clean installs, in graphic and text, loaded latest drivers for my intel 810 graphic card. Still I can't get past 1 or 2 minutes of run time till it crashes again...
Thanks,
David Roberts
dhr9 yahoo com

Until you can get past the kalidiscope mode that the FC3 release contained, add Option "NoAccel" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf just below the last entry related to the i810 card. This will allow you to get the non-kalidiscope (refresh problem) version of Xorg-x11.
One note about installing Fedora, if it failed instal when you attepted to install it before, it will fail the same way on a reinstall.
:-)
Jim

--
Johnson's law:
	Systems resemble the organizations that create them.