avoiding mail loops in fetchmail

hey,

My fetchmail configuration file
poll mailserver  localdomains domainname
user " "  with pass " " to * here flush

I am having catchall mailbox (multidrop mailbox) what happens is that
when there is mails for 2 or more users in the catchall box the mail
recieved by the user is 2 or more means if there are 4 mails then each
user will get 4 mails .I want to avoid mail loops.I have posted my
fetchmailrc above .Please have a look at it and tell me how to avoid
loops.

I am using catchall for many users in my office and so I want to send
the mails from the catchall mailbox to the respective users.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush

Thanks & Regards

Ankush