Re: Loading bttv module at boot?

Well, I have moved the card to different slots.

The bios settings are auto for pci slots and irq's.

The auto detected parts of the dmesg output are from a manual modprobe
bttv.  But last night was the first time that I have the SCERR output.

If I take the options line out of /etc/modprobe.conf the tuner gets set
wrong and none of the tv programs will initialize it correctly and play.

Yes, I have poked around on other lists, but I have not found anything
specific to a Fedora Installation.

I have a spare 30 gig wd drive, I am going to install novell linux 9.2
professional I have.  I am going to see if it will install the driver on
boot up, if so then I can narrow it down to Fedora specific.  If not
then I will know that it is in the hw conf.

Again, thank you for your suggestions and advice.

John