Re: lost graphical login screen

kevin kempter dataintellect com wrote:
<snip>>
On Sunday 10 April 2005 19:42, kwhiskers wrote:

So what are you complaining about? :-) KDM is nicer. Has more options,
you can have your normal logged-in background, it even has grub boot
options from the shutdown menu. You just have to configure some of
these options by editing /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc by hand.

Actually the more I use it the more I like it.. How do I configure these other options. Also, can I change the image that comes up when I choose logoff?

Like I mentioned before:

Control Center, System Administration, Login Manager, Administrator Mode.