Re: Desktop icon behavior

On or about 2005-04-11 10:50, Claude Jones whipped out a trusty #2 pencil and scribbled:

In KDE, there used to be a setting for desktop icon behavior, and I can't find it. Simple thing - just want single click activation of desktop icons. Am I pulling another magoo???

It's under Control Center->Peripherals->Mouse, of course :-)

--
Fritz Whittington
"I bring this all up because now Microsoft has a new version out, Windows XP, which according to everybody is 'the most reliable Windows ever.' To me, this is like saying that asparagus is 'the most articulate vegetable ever'." --Dave Barry