Re: Fedora Core 2 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Am Di, den 12.04.2005 schrieb William M. Quarles um 5:09:

> Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > With the release of Fedora Core 4 Test 2, the Fedora Steering Committee
> > would like to announce the transfer of Fedora Core 2 to the
> > Fedora Legacy Project.
> >
> > For more information on the Fedora Legacy Project, or if you wish to join
> > the team please see http://fedoralegacy.org/
> >

> Did this message actually make it to the announcements list?  I didn't
> get it for some reason.
>
> William

Yes, Bill did send this notification to the
fedora-announce-list redhat com address as main recipient and this list
inj CC.

The Fedora Legacy Project (FLP) is still in the process getting the
infrastructure up for FC2.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 05:17:41 up 1:58, 18 users, 0.27, 0.29, 1.28