Does Fedora core 3 run on Mac PowerPC G3?

Joel rees at ddcom.co.jp
Tue Apr 12 05:26:33 UTC 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:06:32 -0500
"Sam Williams" <sam at mbz.org> wrote

Just for the record, some G3s will not run the newest Mac OS X (coming
out real soon now). But they should run 10.2 or 10.3. Even the old beige
G3s can usually be coaxed to run 10.2, although there are some
hair-raising accounts ... .

http://www.lowendmac.com is a good resource on Macs.

Which leads to the question for Charles, which G3s?

Blue&Whites? Beige? Notebooks?

--
Joel Rees   <rees at ddcom.co.jp>
digitcom, inc.   株式会社デジコム