postfix and squirrelmail with sasldb2

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:46:12 UTC 2005

> > I have configure squirrelmail for Imap.The code for squirremail in
> > httpd.conf is like this
> >
> > Directory "/usr/share/squirrelmail">
> >    Options Indexes MultiViews
> >    AllowOverride None
> >    Order allow,deny
> >    Allow from all
> > </Directory>
> >
> > I can access the squirrelmail from Lan and from outside also.But I
> > want is that if somebody type
> > http://192.168.0.90/webmail for accessing squirrelmail ,the apache
> > should itself redirect the http: to https means the url should become
> > https://192.168.0.90/webmail
>
> Possible with something like that:
>
> <Location /webmail>
>     RewriteEngine       on
>     RewriteCond         %{SERVER_PORT} !=443
>     RewriteCond       %{SERVER_ADDR} =192.168.0.90
>     RewriteRule         ^.* - [F]
>     ErrorDocument       403 https://192.168.0.90/webmail/
> </Location>
>
> See: http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html
>
> > Ankush
Hey,

Thanks for the earlier reply.
I did the same but the browser(firefox) shows up this error
"Redirection limit for this URl exceeded.Unable to load the requested
page.This page may be caused by cookied that are blocked.

I enable the cookies for this site (http://192.168.1.46/webmail) in
the firefox but the error is still persisting.

I changed the ip address of the http from 192.168.0.90 to 192.168.1.46.

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush