increasing attachment size in squirrelmail and postfix

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 06:14:52 UTC 2005

Hey friends,

 I am configuring a mail server postfix and I have also configured
squirrelmail for webmail.I know there is a limit on the size of
attachment.I want to increase the size of attachment to
25MB .Please tell me which file to edit for this .Do i have to make
any changes in postfix and in httpd.conf to make this work.I have a
mixture of different clients like evolution,kmail,outlook express
,outlook etc and many using different browsers like FireFox,IE,Slim
Browser,Mozilla,konqueror .

Please guide me how to do it.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover