FC3 configuration for Iiyama AS4611UT flat panel

Greg Frith Greg.Frith at leeds.orange.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 08:51:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've just installed RedHat Fedora 3 and am trying to get my Iiyama
AS4611UT running in 1280x1024.  By manually editing the Xorg.conf file
and specify horizontal and vertical refresh rates manually i have got it
working, sort of.  The problem is that the image is now too wide for the
screen.  I can control the horizontal position using the controls on the
front of the panel, but cannot stretch or shrink (it would be more ideal
to specify the screen size properly anyway).

I have tried changing display size in the Monitor section of xorg.conf
to those recommended in the manual, and to smaller values, but this
doesn't seem to have any effect.

If anyone has got such a monitor working in a highish resolution and
could provide me with some parameters it would be much appreciated.
Alternatively any other suggestions would be gratefully received.  Not
an avid poster, so hope I've got the right group!

Cheers, Greg
Thanks, Greg.

Cheers,

Greg Frith
Content Solutions Manager
T: +44 (0)7970 925 257
E: greg.frith at orange.co.uk
http://www.orange.co.uk/

Orange Multimedia Operations
Marshall Mill
Marshall Street
Leeds
LS11 9YJ

Important.
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses

Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Orange PCS Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered in England No 2178917, with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.