Re: selinux not enabled

Charles A. Crayne wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:06:03 +0200
> Sjoerd Mullender <sjoerd acm org> wrote:
>
> :SELinux:  Initializing.
> :SELinux:  Starting in permissive mode
> :selinux_register_security:  Registering secondary module capability
> :SELinux:  Registering netfilter hooks
>
> This output shows that selinux is enabled at the kernel level. The lack of
> additional output shows that you do not have a security policy loaded. Once
> you have loaded a policy, the rest of the initialization will take place.
> You won't even have to re-boot.

It also shows that initialization didn't finish.  There should be more
output.  I saw that on another system where it does work.  And that's
the problem.

I believe there is supposed to be a pseudo device of type selinuxfs
mounted at /selinux.  This is not the case.

--
Sjoerd Mullender <sjoerd acm org>