Re: Yum Dependency thing... Possible solution?

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 08:55:52PM -0500, David Hoffman wrote:
> If I try "yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update libtool"
[...]
> So anyone else want to take a look and see if it matches up with what the
> bugzilla report seems to indicate... that maybe the version on testing is
> right, but just hasn't been committed to the right repository yet?

Yesterday (or so) the new gcc RPMs and the new libtool were in the testing
area with approximately the same timestamp. Now gcc is in the non-testing
updates area, but libtool got left behind -- I assume by accident.

So I think what you're doing is exactly the right approach.