Software Raid (Raid1)

So now one of my disks in my raid has crashed. And for some reason I
cant get disk2 to boot.
If I bring the "working" disk to another system is it possible to mount
the partitions as regular filesystems to copy the data onto a new
installation?

Please say yes. Or give me a hint as to how to get Disk2 to become
bootable... The primary disk is dead and the secondary works but is
non-bootable.

Regards,

Mattias