Driver problem in CD Player

Hi all,

I've just upgraded from Fedora 2 to Fedora 3. Actually it was a
full instalation, not an upgrade.

Everything seems to perform ok! However, when I introduce a music
CD, the CD player opens and the window gives a  "drive error" message.

I've checked whether the CD-ROM drive can read data cd's and there
are not problems. Additionally, in my previous installation
(Fedora 2) the CD Player was working properly. Additionally, I've
tested the sound card and it is also working alright!

Can anyone help me?

Diego Ruiz